One of the daunting tasks that we all need to do frequently is washing clothes. It is very difficult to clean them yourself and then dry them separately. It is time and energy-consuming. No doubt, this can be done with a maid. But, it is always good to do things on your own. And thanks to technology, washing machines were introduced. Washing clothes has become much easier using washing machines. You can just press the button and the machine takes care of the rest.
Five Simple Steps To Use Automatic Washing Machine
You can work on other things meanwhile. There are semi-automatic and fully automatic washing machines that are available in the market. And there are front loading and top loading washing machine options too. While buying a washing machine, go for ones which have some much-needed modes – Dryer, spinning mode, rinse mode, washing mode, option for cold and hot water. In this article, we are going to throw some light on how to use an automatic washing machine. If you are a first time user, this is very useful for you.
1. First, you need to set up the washing machine. Connect the washing machine to power. For using the cold and hot mode, connect the hot and cold inlets in the machine to the pipes. There is an outlet to drain dirty water. Make sure to place it an incorrect place. Once these are done, you are ready to use your washing machine for washing your clothes.
2. Add the required amount of washing powder or liquid to the machine. The water level needs to be set manually based on the number of clothes. Do not unnecessarily wastewater for fewer clothes. Turn the switch on to start your washing machine.
3. The first mode that the washing machine goes into is the washing mode. In this mode, the water gets mixed with the washing powder/liquid. The machine starts rotating the clothes around in soapy water. After a few rotations, your clothes get neatly washed. There are inner or deeper rotations which help to remove hard stains.
4. Once the washing is done, you need to rinse all the soap water. This is done in rinse mode. In this mode, the foamed or dirty water first gets drained using the outlet. Then the machine gets filled with fresh water to clean the foam and any washing powder on clothes. It does this a couple of times until the clothes are rinsed off properly.
5. The next mode that the washing machine goes into is the spin mode. The machine rotates the clothes fast and most of the water from clothes get dried away. Once this is done, if your place has any sunlight, you can dry these clothes for some time in the sun.
If you live in cold areas, you can start the dryer after spinning to completely dry your clothes. In this mode, hot air is circulated around clothes and they spin in great speed until all the clothes are super dry. Remember that dryer consumes more power. These are the steps that you need to follow and this is how a washing machine works.